In an exhibition project the most important aspects of pre-show activities are touism and transportation issues. Failing to comply an effective project on these two aspects may result in a huge disappointment and failure.
Our services regarding transportation involves the following:
- Taking delivery of the goods which will be exhibited by our transportation partner
- Transportation of the goods which will be exhibited by the method preferred by the client(sea-land-air)
- Customs processes in the exhibition country
- Delivery of the of the goods which will be exhibited to the exhibition stand in the fairground
- Storing the empty cases of the goods which will be exhibited during the exhibition
- Delivery of the empty cases of the goods which were exhibited to the exhibition stand after the exhibition
- Taking delivery of the goods which were exhibited after the exhibition
- Processing the goods which were exhibited in the customs and transport them back to the client.
Exhibition tour is as important as the transportation of the exhibiting material. Expert solution partners allow us to present a tourism service to our clients. This service may show slight differences based on the country and the city the exhibition takes in place but comfort of our clients is always the first priority. Our services regarding tourism involves the following:
- Visa Procedures Two way air travel tickets
- Accomodation at 4 or 5 star hotels
- Transfers from airport to hotel and hotel to airport
- Transfers from hotel to fairground and from fairground to hotel
- Local translator and guide services
Our post-event services include the government incentive application support for the portion of tourism-transportation in the subsidies. Coordination and consultation regarding to utilize government incentives are important factors after an exhibition.